Este é um Blog para partilhar, descontrair, e quem sabe..., dizer umas coisas a sério...

2006-04-13

Data única...

Para os amantes de curiosidades...

Na quarta feira , 4 de Maio, 2006, 2 minutos e 3 segundos depois da 1:00 AM da manhã, as horas e o dia foram assim:

01:02:03 04/05/06

Isto nunca mais vai acontecer na tua vida.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

18:16

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

18:20

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

19:08

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

05:29

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

05:41

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

08:40

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

08:46

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:46

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

10:58

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home